Course Summary :
The PMI-ACP Certification requires you to pass a 120-questions exam, and this course is designed to help you to practice the exam questions so that you can get a perfect score in actual exam.
What are the requirements for taking up PMI-ACP certification?
1) 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMPÂ® or PgMPÂ® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
2) 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
3) 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
What am I going to get from this course?
1) 3 Full length PMI-ACP practice tests
2) Demonstrate a strong knowledge expected from an ACP
Agile Basics, Project Management experiance
Target Audience :
PMI-ACP aspirants, Project Managers, Scrum Masters and anybody interested in agile practices.
Section 1 - PMI-ACP Practice Test