We believe that Copyright infringement is an abuse of creativity. Therefore Unanth takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement where appropriate by (a) removing material that Unanth believes in good faith, upon notice from the original/ intellectual property owner or their agent, is infringing the intellectual property including of a third party by being made available through the website, and (b) delete/ remove any Submitted Content posted to the Site by “repeat infringers.” Any user that has uploaded Submitted Content to unanth.com and for whom Unanth has received more than 2 take down notices is considered a “repeat infringer”.
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Website by submitting notification to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unanth has discretion, however, to terminate the account of any User upon receipt of a single notification of a claimed infringement or upon Unanth’s own determination.
The details of notification should include
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing, in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have the authorization to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please be aware that if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and legal fees).
COUNTER-NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES. If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to us.. The Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the said material appeared before it was deleted/ removed or access disabled
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address)
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled
- A statement that you will consent to local jurisdiction, or if overseas, to an appropriate judicial body
Courses offered by Unanth are authored and copyrighted by third parties (“Trainers” or “Instructors”). These third parties have given a declaration to Unanth that the course content and training materials are developed without infringing any copyrighted materials.
Since Unanth only provides a platform where authors/trainers/instructors can host their copyrighted courses, any legal action for copyright infringement can only be initiated on the authors and not on Unanth. Unanth can provide details of the authors of a course upon specific request if proved to the satisfaction of Unanth that a particular course is a copyright infringement.