Our mission is to provide quality and relevant learning to students across the globe. However, we understand that not all content is exactly relevant for everyone. Therefore, students purchasing courses on Unanth are protected under a 15 day refund policy.
This policy is to ensure that courses on Unanth provide full satisfaction and value to students. Students not satisfied with the course for any reason can get full refund on their purchase (excluding payment gateway charges).
How to request for refund:
Students who need a refund should send an e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the following
- Name of the course
- Your Unanth account email
- Course purchase confirmation receipt and
- The reason(s) for refund.
Your request for refund will be processed for approval with 2 weeks of your email. Once approved, it might take up to 4 weeks for the money to be credited to your account. Students can also choose to get the money refunded as Unanth credit that could be used for future course purchases. Students choosing for Unanth credit would get a refund within 3 days after approval.
While we strive to provide refunds to all students who do not find it satisfactory, however there are few cases where refunds could be revoked
- If a student participates in the entire course or has downloaded the course before the refund was requested, the refund might be not approved
- Students who wish to purchase a course after claiming refund on that course before are not eligible for refund on the same course again
- Students who purchase and refund multiple courses over a period of time
Our refund policy is offered to protect students get the right value from our platform and evaluate the course. However, we also need to protect our instructors from fraud and provide a reasonable expectation of being paid. Therefore, we have limited the time for refund.
We do NOT offer refunds for courses after the 15 day refund period.